A little while ago, I bought the velour liquid lipstick minis from Jeffree Star. This is my favourite liquid lipstick so when all the nude colours came out in the perfect mini set, I had to get it!
Here is the set and here are the swatches:
Great colour variety and the same amazing product as in full size. The brush in this liquid lipstick makes it incredibly easy to apply in a thin smooth coat. It isnt patchy or spotty like some other brands, and because the brush is fluffy, it doesnt create a harsh edge like other liquid lipsticks do (anastasia, kat von d and smashbox are some examples)
Definitely a great buy with lots of colour variety! and great purse sized products.
Here are all the colours:
- for me this was an ok colour, but i am pretty fair so for most, this colour will be too light. I also found that it shows more of your lip imperfections that the other colours but thats what you get with a lighter lipstick 🙂
- this is the perfect nude colour for me! When i want a no makeup makeup look or just something more subdued, this is perfect 🙂 i was previously thinking of celebrity skin for that but this one is even better for me! Again, i am pretty fair so this won’t work for everyone but i love it 🙂
- little biased here because i already own and love this colour. looks great on everyone!
- sorry about the pictures for this one, totally forgot to do it until it was dark out!
- so when i tried this one on years ago, i thought it looked 90s grungy, but actually i like it for a bit of a cooler nude colour
- this is definitely more of a pink than a nude, but its a cute colour and goes on really well
- now we’re getting into the darker colours. they look really similar in the box but i can definitely see the differences when i swatch them or when they are on
- this one was a little more subdued with a pink undertone. wore it on halloween so dont mind the ears!
- this is more of a warm brown, and looks a lot like plath from kat von d (except not patchy and messy like that one!)
- another one that i already own and love.
- this is a great colour for a night out, and its a dark purple / brown. i really like it and it can definitely work on most people
thats it! hope you guys liked the post and if you have any questions on other jeffree star shades, i have lots so i can post pics of others 🙂